Best, easiest chocolate chip cookies ever


When I recently found out about this amazing food blog Pinch of Yum, I immediately knew that I had totally been missing out on some really great stuff all these years...


I mean, I did think I had found some of the best cookie recipes out there, but this one by Lindsay really tops them all.

There is no need to refrigerate the dough for hours, and I sometimes don't even use the electric mixer and the cookies come out just fine. (Insert: "Where have you been all my life?!?!?!")

Basically, this is my go-to recipe when I'm baking with the boys.

And trust me, if I can whip these amazing chewy chocolate chips up in 30 minutes, anyone can.

(Although, I have to say, my cookies kinda look nothing like Lindsay's, they come out pretty fantastic every single time!)

Now, hop on over to Pinch of Yum for the secret to best, softest chocolate chip cookies!

(First image from Pinch of Yum)

PS) Yes, I, too, do own a fancy DSLR camera but hardly use it because I'm just...totally lazy. (At least I'm honest...? ;-)








Comments