Adult acne and face mapping


(My acne-prone face! 
See zits on nose, cheek, around lips, chin...just everywhere.
And that's me recovering from the zits. They're usually much, much worse.)

I started suffering from adult acne ever since I got pregnant with my first child, so it was eye-opening to read up on this insightful article that explains what is really going on whenever zits appear in different spots every now and then.

According to some dermatologists, "where you’re breaking out can reveal a lot about what’s going on in your body" and this, they say, is what an "acne face map" looks like:

image: IMAXtree

Isn't it totally interesting?

Please go on over and read the article in its entirety and see if it's true for you.



(Image from theFashionSpot, the first-ever and largest online fashion community!)







Comments