Best travel pillow ever


If you're like me and the only travel pillow you've ever used is the u-shaped memory foam pillow...

Please do yourself a favor and take a look at this NapScarf right now.


This is truly the travel pillow reinvented. Period.

According to the item's description, it is:

- Scientifically proven to hold the neck/support the head in a better ergonomic position than u-shaped pillows;
- Machine washable, super soft, and hypoallergenic;
- Less than half of the conventional travel pillow and packs small (or easily attaches to luggage)

How phenomenal is this idea? All for just $29.99!

I was sold just by reading the unanimous(!) 5-star reviews on Amazon, especially when some mentioned how many hours of uninterrupted sleep they were able to get on it.

I mean, pain-free napping during a 14-hour flight to Asia? Sitting in an aisle seat? Bring it on! :^)


I think I deserve a pat on my back for this discovery...

You're very welcome. :o) :o) :o)

(Images from Amazon)





Comments

Post a Comment

Hello! It's so nice of you to come by!