A great Bobbi Brown sale


I feel silly writing a post about this but this has got to be quite an exciting sale:

Bobbi Brown is having a Friends & Family sale right now and you can totally take advantage because no code is necessary!

It's a whopping 20% discount on everything, so now is the time to load up on your favorites and staples! (All-time bestsellers here.)

My personal favorite has been this cult-classic, easy-to-tote rollerball of the best-selling Beach fragrance. I love it because it captures the clean, fresh, and lightly intoxicating notes of sand jasmine, sea spray, and mandarin, and is totally wearable everywhere. I like rollerballs more than sprays because I really like to dab on just a weeny bit every time, for just a hint of fragrance.

(Image from the real nifty Polyvore, where it's been sold out for a while now; dash over to Bobbi Brown to get it for $20 instead of $25. :^)

The sale is on now through April 3, so stock up while you can!

Comments