Valentine's Day goodies


Here are the Valentine's Day cards for Collin's and Aaron's classmates!


They are, as always, inspired by the genius mom designer Gabrielle of DesignMom and Alissa of 24-7-365.

It really helped to have this gigantic bag of organic lollipops on hand, because I didn't get to making these goodies until the morning of the school party last Friday (since Valentine's Day was Saturday)...

For some reason (OK, I don't have a real excuse, to be honest), waited until the night before to start making the goodies and of course my printer ink was running low that night.

I nevertheless edited the pictures using PicMonkey -- the niftiest free online photo editor I know! -- and ordered the prints online through Target Photo Center (they offer 1-hour printing, which is truly awesome), and rushed over to my nearest Target the next morning, and then just put together all the "cards" in like, 12 minutes. (Aren't these quite easy to make?)

(Collin's past Valentine's Day cards are here and here, if you would like to see. :-)

I hope you all had a wonderfully happy Valentine's Day! Sung and I went on a lunch date at Becco (their antipasti were better than the main dishes), and watched "Kingsman: The Secret Service." That movie was SO. GOOD. (Did I say I love Colin Firth? ;-) Do check out what Tina Fey said about him! :o)

xoxo
















Comments