Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Amazing backsplash tiles+tile decals


Am I really the last person on earth to find out about these handsome backsplash tiles over at, believe it or not, Home Depot or Lowe's...?

I totally love these looks:


(Found at Home Depot)




(Both found at Lowe's)


And then of course, there are these easy and gorgeous tile decals...

Just peel and stick and your kitchen (I'm sure I could use these in bathrooms as well?) would totally feel like a new space!






(Above images are from an Etsy seller Bleucoin; they're probably totally photoshopped, but you get the general idea, right? ;-)


Speaking of Etsy... What does Etsy not offer...

I did a little more search and found this shop that has really beautiful wall decals:




(Above images from HappyValleyGoods)



Aren't they the best?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! It's so nice of you to come by!