Sunday, March 22, 2015

Amazing logo designs


While I don't have a Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram account, I've been doing my share of web surfing lately.

The other day, I just couldn't take my eyes off these amazing logo designs... I think I can stare at clever logo designs or just gorgeous designs in general for hours on end, perhaps because I had wanted to be a graphic designer at one point in my life/still secretly want to take up art classes.





















And then I stumbled upon this interesting post over at Digital Synopsis, which is one of my top 10 favorite design websites because they always have something uber cool or totally insightful (or both)!








1 comment:

  1. Thank You Jo, glad you like our posts. :)

    Cheers,
    Digital Synopsis Team

    ReplyDelete

Hello! It's so nice of you to come by!